At Micro Parts, Inc. we have a long history of providing chemically milled metal parts to diversified industries. We also provide metal finishing, heat treating, and forming to meet your specifications. Our flexibility enables us to set up special processes to meet your unique metal finishing needs.
Our facility utilizes sophisticated production equipment and quality assurance instrumentation, while skilled production and inspection personnel enable MPI to offer the utmost in quality and manufacturing efficiency.
When needed, our experienced engineering staff is available to consult on all of your application needs.
- Burr and stress free parts
- Quick low-cost tooling (generally $200 to $400)
- Inexpensive tool design changes (generally $150 to $200)
- No tool wear
- Close tolerance parts
- Parts that are certified to MIL standards
- Thin metal capability to .0005″ thick
- Miniature part sizes to .020″ x .020″
If you have any questions, or would like to receive a quotation, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to assisting you with all of your metal etching and finishing needs.